I have just completed 15 of these huge, colourful subject boards for a fantastic School in Bedford. Designed to be ‘transportable’ (although they’re 2.4m by 1.2m!), these boards can be placed anywhere in the school for anyone to enjoy them! The background for the majority of the boards are painted the same colour as the walls, so they look like they are growing organically from the walls, giving a real ‘3D’ effect!
- New limited edition Super Heroes cards
- New Spring botanical sketch cards
- Teen Illustration workshops
- Our Cat Family is now on its fourth print run!
- Sulby Gardens – a new collaboration!
- Commissions available
- Pet Portraits
- Creative Leicestershire’s Artist of the Week
- Storyboarding Workshop – ‘Anna Conda’
- Inktober 2018
- Birthday Conga Card for the AUB
- A Day in the Life – now published!